Looking for a job that comes with a sense of community? Menla is the place for you!
Our Front Desk staff uphold the essential and dynamic task of serving as the “face” of Menla, i.e. being the primary interface between our many diverse guests and the Menla staff. Since customer service is the most important aspect of this position, it is crucial that the Front of House staff be able to successfully and dependably multi-task all day long as well as be consistently professional, helpful, positive, flexible, friendly and customer focused. While office and computer skills comprise the core skill set of this job, we all wear many hats and need to be able to jump in where needed and help.
Full-Time Front of House/Reception position available for immediate hire, If living locally candidate must have reliable transportation. Experience preferred Contact Menla for more information. On site housing available for the right candidate.
Benefits include access to free yoga, meditation and Menla programming when available, discounts on bodywork and store items, vegetarian, locally sourced staff lunch included when kitchen is open, and use of facilities including hiking, a state of the art gym and seasonal pool.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Upholding a positive and customer service oriented experience for all onsite guests
● Assisting clients with booking stays, utilizing Retreat Guru booking software
● Ensuring that all guest communications are taken care of, including phone calls, emails and voicemails
● Assisting with interdepartmental flow and communications: housekeeping, maintenance, kitchen and spa
● Assisting other departments with tasks if needed
● Maintaining a level of organization and cleanliness of front desk spaces
● Assisting Front desk management with bookstore inventory and cleanliness.
● Ensuring that all assigned tasks and side projects are completed
Compensation: Starting from $17/hr, paid vacation and sick time, matching 401K, share of guest tips, free shift meal, also very affordable on-site housing for the right candidate.
Perks: A sense of community, access to free yoga, meditation and other Menla-sponsored classes and retreats, and big discounts on massages and bookstore items.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 per hour