October 1 – 8, 2018
This special Fall Getaway features Menla’s signature detox cleanse, inspired by Jill Pettijohn to clear your body of toxic residues, rest your digestive tract, and boost your immune system — all in a way that is easy to learn and integrate into your life after you return home. Our unique recipes have been developed to preserve the naturally occurring concentrated energy of fresh fruits and vegetables: added enzymes, minerals, vitamins, phyto-nutrients, antioxidants, and essential trace elements. Enjoy deluxe private accommodations, fresh, locally sourced, plant-based cuisine, and a variety of healthy activities in a truly magical environment. Whether you want to gently eliminate toxins from your system, increase your energy level and overall vitality, or reset your lifestyle to nurture mind, body, and spirit, our Cleanse Getaway provides an ideal way to maximize a week or weekend away from the stresses of your daily life.
You may book partial attendance dates for this Getaway, if you are unable to attend the entire program.
• Deluxe private accommodations with private bathroom (shared accommodations also available)
• Daily alkaline vegan diet with fresh cleanse juices, salads, and light protein-balanced meals
• Daily access to our steam rooms and saunas
• Daily morning yoga and guided meditation
• Forest bathing and beautiful mountain hikes
• Well being activities such as Healing Sound Bath, Qi Gong, and Breathwalks
• Plus a variety of amenities, such as the Dewa Spa and outdoor swimming pool, fitness room, tennis courts, and the vast pristine beauty of nature at its best, all just a couple of hours from New York City.
• Complimentary shuttle pickup to and from Phoenicia on travel days
• Includes sales tax, no hidden fees
*** Please note that the schedule is subject to change at any
“Deep in the Catskill Mountains exists a very special place—the Dewa Spa at Menla. On a snowy, late winter afternoon there is nothing better than a long deep soak in one of their tubs infused with the 5 Nectars bath blend. The tranquil sounds of this hidden valley can be heard through a cracked window—the Pantherkill Stream and the sweet symphony of our bird friends chattering about the upcoming spring. This is the perfect place to leave the world behind for as long as possible!”
“Homerun. One of the best retreats I’ve ever attended. Was an incredible treat especially to have so much access to Krishna Das, and I will never forget the Robert Thurman’s hysterical and insightful words. Incredibly inspiring and powerful weekend!”
“We left the Spa feeling healthy, relaxed, and nurtured, which is exactly what one should derive after being at a well-appointed Spa… It is not the amenities and services alone that create a memorable Spa experience, it is the Spa staff, and the Dewa Spa is blessed with a caring, dedicated, and knowledgeable team.”