May 14 – 20, 2018
This special Spring Getaway features Menla’s signature detox cleanse, inspired by Jill Pettijohn to clear your body of toxic residues, rest your digestive tract, and boost your immune system — all in a way that is easy to learn and integrate into your life after you return home. Our unique recipes have been developed to preserve the naturally occurring concentrated energy of fresh fruits and vegetables: added enzymes, minerals, vitamins, phyto-nutrients, antioxidants, and essential trace elements. Enjoy deluxe private accommodations, fresh, locally sourced, plant-based cuisine, and a variety of healthy activities in a truly magical environment. Whether you want to gently eliminate toxins from your system, increase your energy level and overall vitality, or reset your lifestyle to nurture mind, body, and spirit, our Cleanse Getaway provides an ideal way to maximize a week or weekend away from the stresses of your daily life.
You may book partial attendance dates for this Getaway, if you are unable to attend the entire program.
• Deluxe private accommodations with private bathroom (shared accommodations also available)
• Daily alkaline vegan diet with fresh cleanse juices, salads, and light protein-balanced meals
• Daily access to our steam rooms and saunas
• Daily morning yoga and guided meditation
• Forest bathing and beautiful mountain hikes
• Well being activities such as Healing Sound Bath, Qi Gong, and Breathwalks
• Plus a variety of amenities, such as the Dewa Spa and outdoor swimming pool, fitness room, tennis courts, and the vast pristine beauty of nature at its best, all just a couple of hours from New York City.
• Complimentary shuttle pickup to and from Phoenicia on travel days
• Includes sales tax, no hidden fees
*** Please note that the schedule is subject to change at any time.
“Menla is deep in my heart… It’s a profoundly spiritual space, a little slice of Tibet right in the middle of nowhere. Pure mountain air, a walk in the woods, a deep tissue massage, a lounge in the infrared sauna… a morning seemed like a long luxurious weekend. I can’t wait to get back for some the best spa treatments I have ever had. An upstate mountain escape is essential for surviving the pace of NYC life.”
Clodagh of Clodagh Design
“Menla is an amazing place to spend time. Delicious healthy food, comfortable bed, beautiful scenery, nature. Of course, some of my favorite teachers were there too… Krishna Das, Sharon Salzberg and climbing to the top Bob Thurman. Thanks to the staff who made it possible to enjoy such an inspiring place on this planet.”
“The 90 minute KuNye with Ron was truly blissful. He immediately created a relaxing space and I left feeling cared for and reacquainted with my whole self. Not to be missed.”