August 17- 23, 2018
Our summer Cleanse Getaway features Menla’s signature cleanse, inspired by Jill Pettijohn to clear your body of toxic residues, rest your digestive tract, and boost your immune system — all in a way that is easy to learn and integrate into your life after you return home. Our unique recipes have been developed to preserve the naturally occurring concentrated energy of fresh fruits and vegetables: added enzymes, minerals, vitamins, phyto-nutrients, antioxidants, and essential trace elements. Enjoy deluxe private accommodations, fresh, locally sourced, plant-based cuisine, and a variety of healthy activities in a truly magical environment. Whether you want to gently eliminate toxins from your system, increase your energy level and overall vitality, or reset your lifestyle to nurture mind, body, and spirit, our Cleanse Getaway provides an ideal way to maximize a week or weekend away from the stresses of your daily life.
You may book partial attendance dates for this Getaway, if you are unable to attend the entire program.
• Deluxe private accommodations with private bathroom (shared accommodations also available)
• Daily alkaline vegan diet with fresh cleanse juices, salads, and light protein-balanced meals
• Daily access to our steam rooms and saunas
• Daily morning yoga and guided meditation
• Forest bathing and beautiful mountain hikes
• Well being activities such as Healing Sound Bath, Qi Gong, and Breathwalks
• Plus a variety of amenities, such as the Dewa Spa and outdoor swimming pool, fitness room, tennis courts, and the vast pristine beauty of nature at its best, all just a couple of hours from New York City.
• Complimentary shuttle pickup to and from Phoenicia on travel days
• Includes sales tax, no hidden fees
*** Please note that the schedule is subject to change at any time
My experience was extraordinary: Ron, who worked his magic in a KuNye massage combines incredible skill and technique with intuition and artistry. It felt like a kaleidescope of Swedish massage, Thai massage and hot oils. Amazing. Adrienne topped off the day with a wonderfully relaxing and indulgent bath in a Japanese style tub – sublime! Thank you!
“EVERYONE I met with was spectacular in service and friendliness. Twan actually waited for me to get down the mountain one evening when his shift was done to ensure my safety. I never experienced this type of commitment and kindness at Omega or Kripalu. I both teach and do a lot of continuing education, and you guys take the cake!”
“The speakers and yoga instructors were giants in their fields, and people came from Holland, Germany, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, NYC, Brooklyn, Missouri… Being around friendly and happy people with positive attitudes interested in understanding and enjoying life in all it’s vicissitudes, curiosity, and making a better world was intoxicating…”